- The controller of personal data is of HABIT Agata Borowska with a registered office at: ul. Bruzdowa 116s/4, 02-991 Warsaw, Poland EU, NIP: 9481839501, REGON: 367448532. . The administrator can be contacted in writing at the address of the administrator’s registered office or on the e-mail address:
- User’s data can be processed in order to:
- presenting the offer or conclusion and performance of the contract – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b Regulations PE and R (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter: RODO). Providing personal data by the User is a condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- direct marketing of the administrator’s own services, including for analytical purposes – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO;
- the realisation of a voluntary service of a free newsletter containing commercial information – pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
Providing your personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary.
- Additionally, the recipients of Client’s personal data when using Online Store, may be:
- in case of choosing the method of shipment via postal or courier delivery, Controller shares received personal data of Client with chosen delivery company providing the shipment services on commission of Controller.
- in case of choosing online payment method or debit card by Client on Online Store, Controller shares received personal data of Client with chosen subject providing payment services in Online Store.
- 4. The User’s personal data will be kept for the period necessary to perform the contract. Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing will be stored until the User objects to the processing of his personal data.
The User has the right to access the data, the right to demand their rectification, removal or limitation of their processing.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the premise of the legally justified interest of the administrator, the User has the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
- Sensitive User’s Data, including User’s personal data are protected by Seller from sharing with unauthorized people, as well as other instances of their exposure, loss, destruction or unauthorized modification of indicated data and information by the use of proper organizational and technical protection tools.
- Service Provider is the subject locating User’s cookies data on end device and can access them.
- Cookies data are used for following purposes:
- The adjustment of website’s contents to User’s personal preferences; cookies data recognize User’s device to display the website in accordance with User’s preferences;
- Preparation of statistics helpful in determining User’s habits and preferences, the analysis of this statistics is anonymous and allows for the adjustment of website’s contents and design to dominant trends. Statistics are further used for the evaluation of website’s popularity;
- Logging in to Store;
- Keeping Users logged in on every following Online Store’s page.
- In Store, following types of cookies data are used: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they are stored until Store’s website is left (by entering other website, logging out or turning off the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in User’s end device by the time User deletes them or they disappear after certain time that is set.
- Web browser usually allows for storing persistent data on User’s end device as a default setting. User may change the settings in this aspect.
- Web browser allows for the deletion of cookies data. It is possible to automatically block cookies data. Detailed information on this subject are included in help or documentation of used web browser.
- Storing data and accessing them does not influence configurations of user’s end device and in software installed in this device.
- Information on means of deleting cookies data in popular web browsers are available on following web pages: