Returns and Complaints
- User may withdraw from the contract covering Product without any explanation in 14 days since the day of receiving Order.
- To fit in time mentioned in Section 1, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to Seller before deadline expires.
- Only Products without visible marks of usage, clean, complete, with intact labels and inserts may be returned.
- Declaration can be sent to ul. Bruzdowa 116s/4, 02-991 Warsaw, Poland EU or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exemplary template of declaration of withdrawal from the contract is included in attachment no. to Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (“Act”) and additionally it is available HERE. Consumer may use the template of declaration, yet it is not obligatory.
- In case of the withdrawal from the contract Product sale by User in the way described hereinbefore in this article:
- User is obliged to send Product to Seller to ul. Bruzdowa 116s/4, 02-991 Warsaw, Poland EU as soon as possible, not later than 14 days since the day User withdrawn from the contract of sale of Product. Deadline is kept when User returns Product in 14 days. Direct costs of return of Product are covered by User;
- Seller returns to User all payments received from User in no time, except costs of return delivery of Product exceeding minimal cost of delivery, no longer than in 14 days since the day of withdrawal from the contract of sale of Product to User.
- Seller returns payments via same methods they were used by User in original transaction, unless User agrees to other method. In any of these cases User shall not be charged any costs concerning this return.
- Seller may withhold the return of payment until the return of Product or until Seller receives confirmation of Product being sent, depending on which event takes place first.
- 8. User is held responsible for the decrease of the value of Products being part of Order due to their use in a way exceeding the necessary way for estimating its characteristics, functionality and character.
- Complaints can be filed by User via e-mail at . email@example.com.
- Service Provider considers a complaint and notifies User about its consideration immediately, no longer than in 14 days since the day of its reception.
- 3. In order to quicken the process of consideration, complaint should include brief description of the reason for the complaint and data allowing for User’s identification (number of Order from Store, name and surname).
- 4. Hereinbefore mentioned resolutions do not exclude the possibility for User to vindicate User’s own rights in accordance with effective legal regulations.
- 5. Pursuant to Article 558 Section 1 of Civil Code, Seller is not responsible for the warranty for the Product for Client not being Consumer.
- User that is Consumer can attempt extra-judicial ways complaint consideration and vindicate claims pursuant to regulations specified at www.uokik.gov.pl at subpage „rozstrzyganie sporów konsumenckich” and Online Settlement of Disputes Platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR).